Permanent | Flexible
I’m looking for an International Customer Service & Shipping Representative for a leading global manufacturing company within the healthcare sector who have been supplying the industry with leading edge technology for over 100 years. Headquartered in the UK, my client is a FTSE 100 company with almost 50 businesses in 24 countries.
They are looking for someone with international import and export experience to work in a small team, with assigned customers, distributors and regions to provide customer support and shipment management.
• Represent customer requirements within the business, by progress orders and communicating with the customers and the sales team
• Proactively work with customers to understand requirements and opportunities for business and process development.
• Representing their business to key partners and promote their products, business and services.
• Provide a key contact point between the sales team and different departments within the business.
• Arrange international shipments, including production of documentation specific to local markets and shipping requirements.
• Work with couriers and freight forwarders to obtain quotations and manage queries in shipment and customs clearance.
• Able to help find solutions benefiting all parties in case the customer’s requirement isn’t in line with the company’s requirement.
• Handling orders and shipments in a timely manner
Salary - £30K-£35K
Office based – Windsor (Hybrid x 1 day a week from home)
The ideal candidate will have previous import and export experience working in shipping and freight forwarding. Strong administrative skills are vital for this role with excellent attention to detail.
Please get in touch with