*************German speaking Sales Development Representative***************
We are looking for a German speaking Sales Development Representative for a well-established cyber security vendor.
£35-£39K + uncapped commission + share options with great progression opportunities
We are looking for a German speaker for this hunter role, this individual will help penetrate new accounts, reach decision makers, and lead strategic conversations, which will ultimately drive quality pipeline.
We are at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy and make the internet a safer place to do business. If you're passionate about cyber security and want to help companies that need help protecting their employees and customers' online accounts, then this could be for you.
- Generate sales leads through outbound calling, emailing, event follow-up and other methods including social media.
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads.
- Educate and nurture leads them until they are qualified and ready to talk to the EMEA Sales Director
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including end user calls, meetings and proactive outreach (phone and email)
- Help drive attendance to marketing-related events, set meetings for conferences.
- Effectively articulate the value proposition of solutions to senior decision makers and security practitioners
- Assume an active role in executing against the EMEA sales team's growth plan by scheduling demos and introducing leads to their point of contact.
- Profile strategic accounts by identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
- You are creative in your approach, leveraging social media to find conversation starters. Some might call you a digital sleuth.
- You are experienced in starting and maintaining conversations with technical and economic buyers.
- Fluent in both English and German, with the ability to conduct business conversations in both languages.
- Your communication style is clear, creative, and persuasive.
- You are self-motivated, tenacious, and have a strong attention to detail.
- You are passionate, resilient, and see challenges as opportunities.
- You are high energy, with a relentless drive and a built-in sense of urgency and have the ability to work remotely.
- Minimum of 6 months working in a sales role, preferably within the cybersecurity/ technology sector.
- Be self-motivated and able to work remotely.
- Ideally have a knowledge of sales tools including Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and SalesLoft
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Excellent, positive communications skills and relationship building.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment and operate as a team-player.
This is a great opportunity for German speakers who are interested in a sales role within cyber security.