I’m looking for a Customer Services Team Lead for a leading global manufacturing company within the healthcare sector who have been supplying the industry with leading edge technology for over 100 years. Headquartered in the UK, my client is a FTSE 100 company with almost 50 businesses in 24 countries.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations this role is a hybrid of leadership and senior customer account management, with a focus on process and communication improvements. It offers a great opportunity to develop leadership and professional skills, whilst making tangible improvements to the business through the following areas.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and coaching to a team of customer service representatives and working with the Head of Sales Operations to set clear expectations for performance, behaviour, and customer service standards.
- Support Head of Sales Operations in identifying training needs for the team and support execution of key business improvement initiatives
- Work with the Head of Sales Operations to develop, analyse and track key performance indicators; On time delivery, customer satisfaction, response times, resolution rates, and other relevant metrics.
- Drive team to actively participate in continuously improvement activities through suggestions and project execution.
- Monitor and evaluate team members' performance through regular performance reviews and Identify areas for improvement and provide training, development, and support to enhance team members' skills and capabilities.
- Handle escalated customer inquiries or issues that require advanced problem-solving and decision-making.
- Collaborate with team members to resolve complex customer concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and customer satisfaction within the customer service department.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements and streamline workflows.
- Act as customer service representative for key accounts, managing quotes, orders, shipments, and other customer requirements.
- Develop relationships and work closely with the Sales Team to support and represent them in enquires and query resolution.
Salary - £42K - £45K
Office based - Windsor
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a customer service role and a strong focus on improving processes and developing communication channels. Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills and experience in a leadership role is desirable but support will be provided to develop skills. In addition, knowledge of and experience of international shipping standards and requirements would be an advantage.
Please get in touch with