Our client are looking for an Analytics Manager to manage and grow a small team of operational business analysts. You will implement strategies and tools to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence. The ability to communicate effectively is essential with a focus on translating logical findings into business recommendations.
Your goal will be to help our business use data to drive high performance and quality across a wide range of areas include telephony, marketing and collections campaigns, finance reconciliation and general MI reporting.
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Develop strategies for effective data analytics and reporting
- Project manage (through specification and implementation) business requirements to the software platform
- Lead and develop a small team of data analysts
- Oversee analytics operations to correlate data to known metrics and correct discrepancies when found ensuring data and insight quality
- Manage and create reports across multiple business areas
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Liaise with senior management
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager role
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; finance industry experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and SQL; familiarity with R or Python
- Superb communication skills
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc in a physical or technical Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field