Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Permanent | Flexible
I am recruiting for a market leader with over 30years experience offering a bespoke and tailored service and one stop solution within the interiors industry and a platinum partner to a US leading manufacturer.
Due to their growth and success, they are growing their internal team and recruiting for an Account Coordinator to work in their state-of-the-art offices in High Wycombe.
This is an office-based position working within the Sales Admin Team and supporting two Key Account Managers on all projects from enquiry through to delivery and aftersales. It would therefor suit someone with commercial furniture experience in an administrative or sales capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide administrative support to an Account Manager from initial enquiry, through to procurement and delivery.
• Responsible for creating project quotations.
• Responsible for raising PO’s, ordering products, and checking acknowledgements.
• Liaise with Account Manager, Design, and Installation throughout projects as and when required.
• Maintaining a high level of product knowledge on their supply chain partner offering, this will be achieved through company organised training sessions as well as self-driven learning.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with supply chain partners.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with the clients of your assigned Account Managers
If you are a strong sales administrator, well presented, articulate with a strong focus on customer service please get in touch with email@example.com