21k-30k Inc Com
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Permanent | Flexible
Calling all pet lovers, and horse lovers
Would you like to speak to like minded pet owners who are keen on looking after their animals, then this is the role for you with great earning potential.
Job Title: Outbound Telesales Executive
Location, Aylesbury, HP21 - Onsite parking, next to Aylesbury Station - HYBRID WORKING AVAILABLE
Salary: £21,630- £22,660 per annum depending on experience OTE - 28K-30K
9-5pm - 10am-6pm Monday - Friday
Telesales Agents needed:
Our client administers a range of pet insurance policies including those on behalf of The Kennel Club and other affinity partners, providing peace of mind for owners and the best possible care and protection for their pet.
The Role of a Telesales Agent
To respond appropriately to all customer enquiries
Main Responsibilities & Duties of Telesales Agent
20% Inbound calls - 80% Outbound calls
• Dealing with inbound calls from customers to assist and provide quotations and policies for various insurance products efficiently, professionally and at all times
• Make outbound calls to offer insurance quotations to exsisting customers and other warm leads
• Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Identify customers needs highlighting products features and benefits of policies
• Maintain customer records and take telephone payments in compliance with security protocols
Regualary achieve sales, service targets
Key Skills & Attributes:
• Effective questioning and listening skills.
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Computer literate (MS Office) with keyboard skills.
• Precise comprehension and ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form.
• Ability to work to agreed performance targets.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a tea
To apply please contact Kylie Ross 07966 225870 or email - for a informal conversation