Location- High Wycombe
Salary - £22k - £28,000 DOE
The main product segments include ventilation, heating, cooling and lighting and are sold and installed into the commercial market with education representing the largest sector.
They are looking for an Internal Regional Sales Executive to proactively call (Architects, Consultants and Contractors, End users) where quotations have been issued to determine the latest progress on current projects, ensuring the sales database (Salesforce) is continually updated with changes and latest information. Reporting Monthly order numbers to Internal Sales Management. Negotiating, securing orders, also providing support to our external Technical Consultants and internal departments.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Schedule appointments for their external sales to meet prospective customers.
- Call prospective customers in designated market area to qualify leads and explain type of products offered.
- Inform customers of new or upgraded products.
- Quote prices, negotiation, and close sales
- Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Track monthly personal sales.
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management.
- Day to day contact with technical consultants and supporting them where possible.
- Ensuring all follow ups on Salesforce is up to date.
- Strong communication and interpersonal Skills
- Builds rapport and is able to develop strong relationships with partners, external and internal customers.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Results orientated.
- Has a strong awareness of the customer focus
- Responsible and reliable individual
- Speaks clearly and effectively to customers.
- Great listening and closing skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of handling customer rejection
- Good customer service skills.