About Our Client:
Want to join an exciting, fast-paced company with a driven and enthusiastic environment? Then Our Client based in Fleet, Hampshire is the right place for you. They are currently working on behalf of some of the leading technology vendors within EMEA.
Our Client provides distribution services for household global vendors within the technology industry.
Your responsibility as a French speaking Internal Account Manager will be to act as an account owner to develop existing accounts to achieve incremental business opportunities and identify new leads. To achieve individual and team revenue and profit targets whilst providing an excellent service to Our Client's customers.
- Develop an excellent customer relationship through maintaining proactive customer service levels
- Proactive outbound calls to customers in order to generate and maximise new business opportunities and identifies new leads (cross-selling and up-selling techniques)
- Active in bound selling
- Develop and execute account plans to maintain current business whilst looking for growth opportunities
- Ensure Our Client maintains service levels with accounts SLA's, including sales, order processing, report production & distribution, customer service, returns and queries where appropriate, work with Field Sales Executive to maintain and improve any Service Level Agreements
- Provide, sell and negotiate product information, pricing, special offers and promotions
- Proactively develop relationship with key personnel, and primary contacts, within the account ensuring our CRM system is accurate and kept up to date
- Ensure full use of Compass (CRM system) at all times
- Provide accurate information and work with the Sales Operations to achieve the relevant admin tasks
- Work closely with the Field Sales Executives
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent Telephone skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Excellent sales skills including negotiation and pursuing
- Strategic planning skills
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A knowledge of product set would be desirable but not essential
- IT industry knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- SAP R3
- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent French communication skills
Fleet is easily commutable from Farnborough, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Hook, Aldershot, Winchfield, Blackwater, Sandhurst, Brookwood, Ash Vale, Woking, Camberley, Farnham and is also easily commutable from south West London, Waterloo and Reading, based on the Surrey/Hampshire borders easily accessible from the M3 corridor.