Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Permanent | Flexible
Graduate Sales Engineer starting salary £25,000 with 20 days Holiday per year.
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate sales engineer to work for a long-standing market leading company, based in the picturesque Thames Valley, that provides customer focused energy efficient solutions with the UK HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) market. Their portfolio of clients includes some of the leading shopping centres, schools, universities, museums, and galleries to name but a few.
Due to their growth and success, they have an entry level role for a Sales Engineer that would suit a graduate or anyone with an understanding of HVAC and a technical discipline. In this key role you will promote their wide range of standard and bespoke products through their existing client base and establish your own client network with the support of the Sales Engineer.
You will ideally have had some exposure to a sales role including retail.
• Respond to, qualify, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods in a timely manner
• Provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to new and existing customers
• Offer customers the product or service that best satisfies their requirements in terms of technical specification, quality, price and delivery.
• Working at pace and with accuracy, you will build a solid understanding of the market for their products and services.
• Due to the technical nature of the solutions offered it is essential that you have a technical background and the ability to read/interpret drawings, specifications.
Salary £25, 000 + after 6 months successfully passing probation, there will be a commission structure and other benefits.
Location High Wycombe, office based.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop within a well-established company working with a dedicated supportive team and enjoying a great working culture.
If you are a Graduate with a Bsc or Beng equivalent in a technical discipline, such as Mechanical or Electrical Engineering have excellent communication skills and a good understanding of HVAC then please get in touch.