Assistant Accountant/Accounts Assistant
25,000 - 30,000 + Excellent Benefits + Study Package
Leicester - close to main transport links
The role is suitable for either a candidate studying AAT looking to progress to CIMA/ACCA or someone that is Part Qualified and will be supporting with the duties below - full training will be given
- Production and continual development of weekly profit & loss accounts and management information to tight deadlines
- Variance analysis and support improvement plans
- Full analysis of all material and labour
- Product profitability
- Key team member responsible for introducing new methodology to department and business.
- Support Management Accountant
- Other adhoc work as required
- AAT Studier or CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified
- The role requires someone who is dynamic and has energy, confidence, initiative, drive, and an ability to work at pace in a fast moving and varied environment
- Highly numerate, literate with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within a Finance team/Accounts role
- Strong IT skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate forward thinking, planning and organizational skills
This is an urgent requirement so candidates on short notice would be advantageous. Please get in contact for more information.